Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crunch Time


Ahh, so it's still crunch time. So far I've been doing pretty good, but I know that pizza for dinner wasn't the best idea! I need to start getting myself on a schedule so I have time to make a healthy dinner and lunch to take to work. I've been using the elliptical for 20 minutes a day and I alternate days strengthening my arms and legs. My main goal is to be physically fit, and of course in order to achieve that I will reach my secondary goals of weight loss and slimming my middle section. It seems so hard to get in the routine, but I know that once I do things will seem a bit easier from. Routine is good, as long as you switch it up once in a while! A few years ago I did awesome, I lost a lot of weight and was exercising regularly. Now I'm shooting for the same thing, except I want to also keep a closer eye on the foods that I eat.

But let's face it, I want to be hotter than I am now. I mean, who doesn't? That's a big factor for me. Damn I'd like to wear that contraption that the girl from Party Of Five is wearing and look good in it! Right now, I would look ridiculous!


My problem is that I have a tendency to agree with this cat's fitness views! Let's get moving kitty!


No comments:

Post a Comment